Printer Forums

Printer Forums - Printing Help and Support > Newsgroups > Printer Newsgroups > Windows XP Printing > Printers - Event ID 6161 - Win32 error - Print Processor error:13

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

Printers - Event ID 6161 - Win32 error - Print Processor error:13

 
 
Marcel
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      11-16-2006, 04:13 PM
I the eventlog i get this (Printers - Event ID 6161 - Win32 error - Print
Processor error:13 (0xd) error message a few times a day. What can be the
solution?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Alan Morris [MSFT]
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      11-16-2006, 05:09 PM
E:\winerror 13
13 ERROR_INVALID_DATA

Send valid data?

What print processor is the device using?
Properties, Advanced
--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team
Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];kbhowto

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

"Marcel" <> wrote in message
news:8812EBD5-B120-4D1F-8734-...
>I the eventlog i get this (Printers - Event ID 6161 - Win32 error - Print
> Processor error:13 (0xd) error message a few times a day. What can be the
> solution?



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Marcel
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      11-16-2006, 05:20 PM
Hello Alan

Its a program made for a distibution of cars. Its made in windev.
Here you have the whole error:

Type gebeurtenis: Fout
Bron van gebeurtenis: Print
Categorie van gebeurtenis: Geen
Gebeurtenis-ID: 6161
Datum: 16/11/2006
Tijd: 14:54:03
Gebruiker: BALTIC\Marc
Computer: DSK-MARC
Beschrijving:
Document WinDev - Print - 14:47:25 van Marc kan niet worden afgedrukt op
printer hp deskjet 920c. Gegevenstype: NT EMF 1.008. Grootte van
spool-bestand (in bytes): 196608. Aantal afgedrukte bytes: 98064. Totaal
aantal pagina's van document: 2. Aantal afgedrukte pagina's: 1.
Clientmachine: \\DSK-MARC. Win32-foutcode geretourneerd door afdrukprocessor:
13 (0xd).


"Alan Morris [MSFT]" wrote:

> E:\winerror 13
> 13 ERROR_INVALID_DATA
>
> Send valid data?
>
> What print processor is the device using?
> Properties, Advanced
> --
> Alan Morris
> Windows Printing Team
> Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base here:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];kbhowto
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
>
> "Marcel" <> wrote in message
> news:8812EBD5-B120-4D1F-8734-...
> >I the eventlog i get this (Printers - Event ID 6161 - Win32 error - Print
> > Processor error:13 (0xd) error message a few times a day. What can be the
> > solution?

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Alan Morris [MSFT]
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      11-16-2006, 07:01 PM
Is the print processor winprint?

Is the data type set to Raw or EMF?

Is the printer setup with Advanced printing features enabled?

All this is in the advanced printer property.

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team
Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];kbhowto

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

"Marcel" <> wrote in message
news:04F9B741-1A94-42B7-A527-...
> Hello Alan
>
> Its a program made for a distibution of cars. Its made in windev.
> Here you have the whole error:
>
> Type gebeurtenis: Fout
> Bron van gebeurtenis: Print
> Categorie van gebeurtenis: Geen
> Gebeurtenis-ID: 6161
> Datum: 16/11/2006
> Tijd: 14:54:03
> Gebruiker: BALTIC\Marc
> Computer: DSK-MARC
> Beschrijving:
> Document WinDev - Print - 14:47:25 van Marc kan niet worden afgedrukt op
> printer hp deskjet 920c. Gegevenstype: NT EMF 1.008. Grootte van
> spool-bestand (in bytes): 196608. Aantal afgedrukte bytes: 98064. Totaal
> aantal pagina's van document: 2. Aantal afgedrukte pagina's: 1.
> Clientmachine: \\DSK-MARC. Win32-foutcode geretourneerd door
> afdrukprocessor:
> 13 (0xd).
>
>
> "Alan Morris [MSFT]" wrote:
>
>> E:\winerror 13
>> 13 ERROR_INVALID_DATA
>>
>> Send valid data?
>>
>> What print processor is the device using?
>> Properties, Advanced
>> --
>> Alan Morris
>> Windows Printing Team
>> Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base here:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];kbhowto
>>
>> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
>> rights.
>>
>> "Marcel" <> wrote in message
>> news:8812EBD5-B120-4D1F-8734-...
>> >I the eventlog i get this (Printers - Event ID 6161 - Win32 error -
>> >Print
>> > Processor error:13 (0xd) error message a few times a day. What can be
>> > the
>> > solution?

>>
>>
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Marcel
Guest
Posts: n/a

 
      11-16-2006, 08:11 PM
Hello Alan

The print processor is winprint and set to RAW
Advanced printing features is enabled



"Alan Morris [MSFT]" wrote:

> Is the print processor winprint?
>
> Is the data type set to Raw or EMF?
>
> Is the printer setup with Advanced printing features enabled?
>
> All this is in the advanced printer property.
>
> --
> Alan Morris
> Windows Printing Team
> Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base here:
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];kbhowto
>
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
>
> "Marcel" <> wrote in message
> news:04F9B741-1A94-42B7-A527-...
> > Hello Alan
> >
> > Its a program made for a distibution of cars. Its made in windev.
> > Here you have the whole error:
> >
> > Type gebeurtenis: Fout
> > Bron van gebeurtenis: Print
> > Categorie van gebeurtenis: Geen
> > Gebeurtenis-ID: 6161
> > Datum: 16/11/2006
> > Tijd: 14:54:03
> > Gebruiker: BALTIC\Marc
> > Computer: DSK-MARC
> > Beschrijving:
> > Document WinDev - Print - 14:47:25 van Marc kan niet worden afgedrukt op
> > printer hp deskjet 920c. Gegevenstype: NT EMF 1.008. Grootte van
> > spool-bestand (in bytes): 196608. Aantal afgedrukte bytes: 98064. Totaal
> > aantal pagina's van document: 2. Aantal afgedrukte pagina's: 1.
> > Clientmachine: \\DSK-MARC. Win32-foutcode geretourneerd door
> > afdrukprocessor:
> > 13 (0xd).
> >
> >
> > "Alan Morris [MSFT]" wrote:
> >
> >> E:\winerror 13
> >> 13 ERROR_INVALID_DATA
> >>
> >> Send valid data?
> >>
> >> What print processor is the device using?
> >> Properties, Advanced
> >> --
> >> Alan Morris
> >> Windows Printing Team
> >> Search the Microsoft Knowledge Base here:
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;[ln];kbhowto
> >>
> >> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> >> rights.
> >>
> >> "Marcel" <> wrote in message
> >> news:8812EBD5-B120-4D1F-8734-...
> >> >I the eventlog i get this (Printers - Event ID 6161 - Win32 error -
> >> >Print
> >> > Processor error:13 (0xd) error message a few times a day. What can be
> >> > the
> >> > solution?
> >>
> >>
> >>

>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Win32 error code returned by the print processor: 63 (0x3f). Michael Windows 2000 Printing 1 05-12-2004 09:08 PM
Win32 error code returned by the print processor: 50 (0x32). EricWilson Windows 2000 Printing 2 04-29-2004 04:06 PM
Win32 error code returned by the print processor 29(o1xd) Koot Windows 2000 Printing 0 01-22-2004 07:10 AM
Event ID:61 and Win32 error code returned by printer processor: 3003(0xbbb) Valentin B. Windows 2000 Printing 1 01-08-2004 02:02 AM
Win32 error code returned by print processor: 29 (0x1d) Torkild Dall Windows 2000 Printing 0 11-05-2003 09:36 AM