Adjust guide wheels on the head of a Epson 7880?

Working with my 7880 I noticed that there were 4 wheels that held the print head on the rail as the head travels back and forth. The two wheels on the left hand side appear to be loose. That is to say that I can lightly move the head on the left hand side so it isn't parallel the to paper.

This is the wheels (side view) when they are tight and aligned properly.

This is currently how they can be moved. The right hand side of the head looks like the first diagram so there is not concern that the head will fall off. It just will not stay in the groove to print properly or to have the cutter blade touch the paper.

Is there the ability so the bottom wheel can be drawn up tight against the rail so it is held in place?

The following photos show the actual wheel that should run in the groove on the top rail.

Wheel riding in the proper position

Wheel when it has been popped out of the groove on the rail.

Any assistance or comments would be much appreciated.

Maybe this is something that is too sophisticated for an operator to fix. Is a call into Epson suggested? I really would like to get this fixed and could use any thoughts or comments.
Thanks

Ask a Question