Brother DCP115C 'Unable To Clean'

Joo

My Brother DCP 115C printer gives the message 'unable to clean' after replacing a cartridge. After checking with the Brother Solutions Centre it turns out that:

'The print head is positioned at the far right hand side, you cannot move it. The machine has a mechanical malfunction and will require repair.'

Indeed, I cannot move the print head. Does anyone know how to do it? Thanks! Jo

Last edited:
I just joined this chat and I may not be of any help to you, but you may be able to help me. I have to replace my home office all-in-one machine (I have a Dell and it has always sucked). I have a Canon MF6550 ImageClass at the office and it has been a great machine. However, they do not make that one any longer. I would like someone to tell me which Canon would be the equivalent to that one or, in the alternative, which would be a good one to get. Hope you can help me. I don't want to get another crappy machine like the Dell and go through those nightmares again.

Ask a Question