Brother MFC L2740DW - paper jam hidden - I knew I shouldn't have...

Oh boy, so my director just resigned and the whole org is in turmoil. I have been working on a side by side letter and was ready to print the 116 letters announcing her resignation.

I needed return labels right? So I print 3 sheets and sheet 2 and 3 combine which leaves me with wasted labels. SO, my OCD self says I need to just cut that sheet of labels and run the about 4 inch label sheet through to print the remaining labels. Waste not, want not. Welllll, that was the dumbest thing I ever did.

I now have a Jam inside error. I have removed every removable piece including the drum that it told me to, and that little 4 inch piece of labels is no where to be seen. IT IS STUCK IN THERE SOMEWHERE AND I CAN"T GET TO IT.

Oh dear Lord, someone please help me. How do I get to it?? The letters on the colored paper I had just enough of are dated today and I have to get this mailing out. Please someone for the love of all things holy, HELP!! I work for a non-profit rescuing farm animals and I have no time, or money to have this happen and yet it did.

Please someone, seriously, can you help or direct me to the right place to get help?

Ask a Question