Can Pixma MX922 print non-CD labels?

Is it okay to run regular Avery labels through an MX922?

And if so, is there any way to load Avery mini-sheets?

The manual mentions CD labels about 14 times, but doesn't mention other types.

Yes you can use regular avery labels trough the pixma mx922.
I have one myself and did it too, without too much trouble to be honest. You just need to make sure you follow the right instructions from the manufacturer.

To prove my point I included a link to the support forum from Canon below:
http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/P...els-from-template-not-Disc-Labels/td-p/139744

The guy on that forum works for Canon so you can assume the information he's giving would be pretty accurate :)

Thanks. Frankly, I can't recall why I was worried. I will feel free to run full sheets of Avery labels through the 922.

But my question about Avery mini-sheets remains (and I see nothing about that in the link you set). Can it be done, and if so, how do you load the labels?

No problem Ivan. I'm not entirely sure about the mini-sheet with this specific printer. In general I would assume yes, you can print on mini-sheets too. As long as you adjust your settings the correct way and you print using the adf.

About loading the labels. You can load every Avery label in Word, they are preloaded in there so it can't be too hard to find them. Not sure if this answers your question.

Ask a Question