CANON MG7520 MISALIGNED LETTERS, GRIDS AND BARCODES

Hi I need your help, I hope you can give me a hand to fix my printer since canon support was not able to. I removed the printhead from my canon mg7520 to flush it and after I put it back my printer started printing letters, bars and grids wrong I have attaced a pdf copy of my printerĀ“s "print nozzles test pattern" so you can see what the problem is. Bellow are the steps I took to remove the print head I know step 5 is the cause because I did a test page before and the letter and grid printed OK.

1.- Dida a print nozzle check pattern (printed 100% clear and sharp but colors where missing/clogged)

2.- Open the display door of my printer, waited for the printhead/inktanks cart to move to the center

3.- Removed the ink tanks

4.- Open the small black door with the white CANON logo

5.- Hand push the headprint/inktank cart to the right just enough to be able to pull the lock to free the print head.

6.- Flushed the printhead

7.- Did al reverse steps to put it back together

8.- Printed a nozzle check pattern all black and color where back working but letters and grid got fuzzy,distorted, misalligned.

(Printer was ON all the time all the steps)

Attachments

• MG7520 PRINT NOZZLE CHECK PATTERN.pdf
    317.2 KB · Views: 326

Ask a Question