Canon Pixma MG5620 Power module parameters

I recently acquired a Pixma MG5620 printer in good shape but missing the power supply module that inserts into the bottom of the printer and connects to the line cord. The small connector internal to the printer that plugs into the module has five yellow wires that lead to the main circuit board. I am seeking help with determining the parameters for the Canon power module output or the power supply part number for ordering a new one. Anybody out there with this printer willing to look at the power module and get the part number or see if the various outputs are listed on the module? If I can find the voltage and current specs for the module I can build my own supply. I haven't had much luck in finding online documentation regarding the supply/module. I suspect there are 3V, 1.8V, possibly 5V and perhaps a higher voltage output for the motors or something like that.

Ask a Question