Epson 9600 no ink coming out...new printhaed

I have a Epson 9600 with low hours. After sitting in storage for several years I decided to start using it. I purchased a new printhead from China, Installed it and all was good. Following several months of printing was having some small issues with my quality of print on rare occasion. Long story short I ruined the printhead cleaning it and now getting “Service Required 0001001B” - head driver temp error.
I purchased another printhead form China Installed that as well with no error messages now but when I print no ink comes out. The printer is printing the image but no ink visible. Did several removals of printhead to make sure all connections were good and still no luck. When I do power cleanings my waste tank fills up and I can see the ink moving through the ink lines.
I assumed my new printhead was no good. I Purchased another new printhead with same results??
I took out all the Ribbon cables from the printhhead and also the mother board and checked the continuity and it was all good. I even changed the head ranks digits in setup menu with still no luck.
This has been a battle for 6 months now and this is my last resort before I take the unit to the dump.
Any ideas or help would be appreciated!!

Ask a Question