Epson XP-610 Photo Printing issues

All of the sudden when I try to print a photo, the higher quality I select the more it goes into a pure magenta with little or no other colors. Yet if I print the exact same file or image in a "Text & Image" mode on "Plain Paper/Bright White Paper" I get all the colors correctly. If I go back to "Best Photo" mode and "Ultra Premium Photo Glossy Paper" mode I get this magenta monochrome mess. If I put the Ultra Premium Photo Glossy Paper in the printer but set the mode to something like "Text & Image" and "Plain Paper/Bright White Paper" It prints out a pretty decent print with all the right colors, so it's not the paper, the only thing it can be is the printer changing what it's trying to do when I go to the super high quality. It used to work perfectly and this has been a recent development that just does not make sense. Incidentally I have tried printing using several different printing programs with the same result. Again . . . it is the printer. Any ideas how to fix this???

Thanks for any help!

Ask a Question