IP 4950 Can Printer driver lost...

IP4950 Printers owners take care of your software! If you lose or damage the driver disc that works, the only one available now is subtley different.

In the confusion of a massive computer failure I collected all the relevant software ready for factory reset. This favoured software has gone awol!!!

I downloaded the only software recommended at Canon, ie IP4900 series driver. OK it works but I do so miss the old CD/dvd disk printer. The current driver is simply not as flexible, and I also got so used to the old one ,it became a breeze to use, with excellent results.

I am looking for a discarded IP4950 disc that someone has no use for in their new printer. Or I suppose an email attachment containing that version of the software. Love to get it back and I think the rest of it may be different anyhow. At my age I don't like change, so would love to get it back.

Sorry for typo in the heading. 'CANON'!!

Last edited:

Ask a Question