prints from desktop but not from laptop

vic

2 weeks ago my laptop and desktop were both able to print from my brother 250c printer as they had for the past year. Today the printer printed blanks from my laptop(windows 8.1 system). I tried the same print on the desktop(vista os) and the printer was just fine. Went back to the laptop and message went to the printer, I heard the heads working but the pages were blank. Went back to the desktop and printer worked fine???????

About this issue, Maybe you installed the mistake printer drivers for your laptop. you can try to download the new drives and upgrade the drives for your laptop.

vic

About this issue, Maybe you installed the mistake printer drivers for your laptop. you can try to download the new drives and upgrade the drives for your laptop.
The laptop was printing fine for the last year. I use it to print about once a week. It was just 2 weeks ago that I needed to print from it again and the problem occurred. I thought it was ink cartridges as it said they were low. So I put in new cartridges and still printed blank pages. Then I put the printer cord to the desktop and sent the same print and they came out fine on the desktop. Put the cord back on the laptop and the message goes in, the printer heads make the printing noise and the pages come out blank????

Ask a Question