Setup fax to shared folder on OKI MPS3537mc

I'm trying to setup an OKI MPS3537mc so that in addition to printing out incoming faxes, that they are also automatically saved to a shared network folder on a server.

Using the web interface, I went to Administration | Save as file and at the bottom of that page in the N/W Fax Folder section I selected SMB then filled in the full network path \\serverIP\share\folder and entered a userID and password with access to the folder.

However no incoming faxes are being saved to the folder.

I don't know if that's the correct place to set this up or not. I couldn't find anything in the online manual about it so just guessed. Is there someplace else to set this up or did I not fill the section out correctly? I didn't fill in the server name and port number fields because those are usable with SMB.

Can anyone direct me on how to properly set this up so incoming faxes are saved to the shared network folder?

Thanks.

Ask a Question