solution found for wireless M2835DW printer

Just passin' this on ... For some reason this new printer which was only a few months old stopped wirelessly printing. I tried troubleshooting, 'easy wireless setup' ... nothing would solve this issue.

I simply removed the printer from the list of devices in network and reinstalled the software that came with the printer.

Once I did that the problem was resolved. I have no idea what caused this issue except perhaps a ... Windows Update?

I looked at the Samsung printer page for this model and saw a driver with yesterday's date; there was not a link directly linked to that driver so I was reluctant to go any further.

If anyone here want to direct me to the specific link for the M2835DW printer (under Windows 8.1), I'll thank you now.

At any rate, for anyone whose printer stopped working (for no apparent reason), consider simply reinstalling the software that came with the printer. I like that I solved this issue, but this is 90 minutes that I'll never get back.

All the best, Dave Horne

Ask a Question