Super Quality Colour and B&W A3/A4 Printer

Hello

I am having great difficulty finding which printers are the best for sharpness and color quality.
I see loads of review sites but they are testing information such as wifi capabilities, cost, cartridge size, and so on.
All this is irrelevant for me and has no impact whatsoever on the quality of the print, which is the main reason for a printer.

I would like to know some of the best models for A4 paper or A3 to get great color, B&W, and sharpness(especially text sharpness) - Will mostly be used for printing documents and such - Not photo's etc

Thanks in advance.

As far as the A3/A4 paper etc. needs, there is setups in print on most printers. Under the paper selection. I have several Epson printers which list A3.
You might look into the Epson Artisan 1430. I think it is a fantastic wide (up to 13 inch) printer. It is the new replacement of the Epson stylus PHOTO 1400.

Ask a Question