WLAN problems with Brother HL-L2360DW

cjh

So... it connects and will work for a couple hours, then I have to re-enter the network and password because my mac says the printer is not connected. the printer prints its network report with an IP address of 0.00.0000. etc. I also have tried setting the IP address to static- but I dont know what else to do? It's really frustrating to have to type in the password every day to print.

So... it connects and will work for a couple hours, then I have to re-enter the network and password because my mac says the printer is not connected. the printer prints its network report with an IP address of 0.00.0000. etc. I also have tried setting the IP address to static- but I dont know what else to do? It's really frustrating to have to type in the password every day to print.

I too had this problem and on my third attempt on reinstalling found that on the Add Device screen, at the bottom of screen was set to AirPrint and needs to be changed to "cusp" drivers! Once I installed this have had no problems.

Ask a Question