A new Printer?

:confused:I have a Canon Pixma iP2000 which no longer functions due to overflow pad saturation. I am considering a new replacement which uses the same ink cartridges since I have quite a stock of IJT cartridges for this printer. Also is there information available on Printers that use the same Cartridges? Or should I look for a Printer that does not end up with the same problem as my failed unit? Your thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Hello - your printer takes the BCI-24 black and colour cartridges. Unfortunately all the new Canon models released end of last year/1st quarter this year now take the PGI-525 & CLI-526 or PG-510 & CL-511.
Depending on how old your printer is it may be possible to source a 2nd hand or refurbished printer which takes your original cartridges.
Failing that it may be possible to contact the company who supplied your cartridges as they may be happy to exchange any you may have for cartridges for your new printer, this is something that Selectafont offer...
Hope that helps.

Ask a Question