All in one printer fax question

Hi, i don't know if you discuss all in one printers?
My problem is that i want to purchase an all in one printer with copy/scanner/print/fax. I don't have a regular land line phone number. I have one phone jack which has a phone cord hooked up to my router and the router is hooked up to my desktop pc. I have internet service with AT&T but i don't have a phone number with them since i use a cell phone on my parents plan. My AT&T bill has just an account number...which is not the phone number on my cell phone. So how would i be able to send/receive faxes if i don't have a phone number associated with my account? My ISP told me that you cannot hook up a wireless all in one printer that can fax to my dsl line. So what do i do, is it possible or not. Thank you for any support that you can give me.:eek::eek::eek:

PDN

Try calling the phone company and asking for a return call from an engineer. That is how I got my questions answered from Comcast.

Ask a Question