Attention for INTEC PRINTER

ATTENTION - ATTENTION
has all those who would buy a INTEC, you must know the costs set forth in their prospectus is false the real cost of this machine greatly exceeds those vehicle. To make the purchase of this machine and the payback you will need prints only the envelopes otherwise if you think competitionnnez your entourage you go you make account fast enough like me that this is impossible is a good machine to make envelopes only the operation cost is too high to make the daily production and when you realize it is too late you must observe the credit lease contract. To try to help you INTEC PRINTING SOLUTION offers a reduction of supplies of 30 %, and even with this reduction you will be unable to arrive with an acceptable price and you will not be competitive. Believe me i am stuck with a lease for a machine that does not pay anything here is the reality of a machine of shit. DON’T BUY THIS MACHINE IF YOU WANT MAKE PROFIT

Besides the cost of the consumables their service is lousy.
Since april 2016 I cannot use my printer since the copper contact are defect. Intec told me that thay don't have spare parts.

Ask a Question