BizHub C203: Default email address modification

Hello,

Our company just bought a BizHub C203 from another company that upgrade to a bigger printer.

I have setup everything to use the printer over the company network.

So, we can scan, fax, copy and print.

I just have 2 issues to solve to finish the configuration.

1- When using the scan to email function, everything work as expected. The scanned document is sent to the specified email. The problem is that the received email with the scan document is indicating a from email address from the previous owner of the C203. I have looked in all the menu and I’m not able to find were to change the default from address when using scan to email.

2- When using the fax to email transfer, everything work as expected. The fax document is sent to the specified email in the configuration. The problem is that in the subject of the received email, the name of the company of the previous owner is specified (FWD: [old company name]). I have looked in all the menu and again I’m not able to find were to change this value.

We would very appreciate if you can provide us some instruction to explain were to change those 2 values that are reflecting the previous owner information.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Make sure you're logged in to your printer account. Press the Change button then type your e-mail add and press check to see if it's what you want. Press the Save button and that's it.

Ask a Question