Can I print a long picture on canon mp530?

Hi

I want to print a picture onto paper as wide as the printer allows but twice as long as regular sheets. I've read the manual and searched online but can't seem to find the answer. Don't know if it's even possible, but the printer has a feeder that should be able to feed a long continuous sheet through shouldn't it?

I'm using windows 7, photoshop cs6 to canon pixma Mp530.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Because if you do, then it can print a legal size paper. Below is the photo size of your printer :
5 in x 7 in,
4 in x 6 in,
2.1 in x 3.4 in,
B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in),
A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in),
Legal (8.5 in x 14 in),
Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)

I believe so, I think it's just a setting that you can to change. Also a friend of mine has a software than can allow printers to print long images. I'll just have to ask him what it is.

I might have to get back to you.

Many Canon print-drivers allow custom length to 23+"

My experience is that many (most?) Canon print drivers allow a custom length up to 23" and greater (594 mm). That's the case with my CLI-8 based iP4500. However, that's with Borderless option OFF.

Just checked ... my MP990 (CLI-221) and 9000-2 (CLI-8) can have non-borderless lengths up to 26.6".

IIRC, QImage allows custom lengths up to 44", nice for panos.

Ask a Question