Cannon W6200PG Problem

Hi All,

I have a problem with my Canon W6200P, recently its been causing me grief when printing. Its producing what look like cast marks around horizontal lines which have a high contrast. Ive been using Adobe photoshop, lightroom and acrbot 9 pro to print pictures out and I have this problem in all of them. Im currently using Windows XP. Ive tried turning the colour manage off in the printer and letting adobe do the colour management as well as trying it the other way round. Still makes no difference. Is this a driver conflict in some way. I do this as a hobby so my knowledge of colour profiles etc.. is limited.

Ive uploaded a photo here to show the problem that im having.. you can see the colours round her eyes, hair, lines on her dress and on the walls. I seem to find it wired that it only does this horizonal lines.

The picture I uploaded here as no colour management in either by Adobe or the printer. It has the same effect as when I use colour management by either Adobe or the printer.
Can anyone help me? Or advise me on what might test to see if I can fix the problem..

Picture is here: v-flow.co.uk/SCAN0097 Mod.jpg

Please add the "world wide web" bit as it wont let me add the link to this post yet.

Thanks

Ask a Question