Canon ir2230 on Windows 7

Hi everyone!
I'm the Computer Manager at work and I recently installed Windows 7 Professional 32 bit on almost every computer, i.e. all but one.
We have an old, very old in fact, Canon ir2230 Laser/Copier/Fax device which is compatible with Windows 7 as Canon's providing drivers for download. Still I have encountered the embarrasing situation because you can't print anything on the ir2230 from any of the Windows 7 computer despite all my efforts.
Our local network is built around a Buffalo nFinity GHR-300N router. All computers have F-Secure Client Serurity 9.20 with ir2230's TCP/IP port open for all traffic.
The ir2230 works without problem from the one and only computer left with Windows XP.
Glad for any suggestions

ir2230 windows 7

I'm having the same problem on our network with our new 64 bit windows 7 workstations. I'm thinking it might be a firmware issue? Haven't bee able to find a driver that works yet. Please keep me posted.

Thanks
Blair

Ask a Question