Canon LBP611CN

Hi there I have a ridiculous problem with a Laser Printer. Firstly This is the first Laser Printer I have used as I got it to be able to do some designs rather than printing them on my Inkjet printer. The problem I am having is that I just cannot find the selection anywhere that you can choose from plain paper to gloss paper. I never even gave that a thought when i went to print something on Gloss paper and what I got was a complete mess. It prints on Navigator Office paper perfectly but not gloss. I am unable to find where it states how to change this in the instructions or the useless manual that came with it. I did read on some Canon website someplace that this machine you should not use Glossy paper? I cannot believe that for a minute as Canon stock Glossy paper for it and the Glossy paper i am using is professional and no different to Canon's. Sorry for the epilogue, If anyone can shed some light on how i adjust these settings that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Never Mind I believe I have answered my own question, But I may have another question will post to the forum. But yes its just me because not used to a laser printer and maybe should have read more into its workings before posting the above. Never mind we can't be perfect all the time but also do the most stupid of things. So anyone else who reads this post and finds themselves in the same unfortunate predicament, Just do a bit of reading on the laser Printer not so much what the manufacture says as there are many links to Websites and Forums which might break it all down into easy to understand Instructions instead of babble. So anyway we all learn something new everyday or at least some of us do.

Ask a Question