Canon MP830 Prints Images With Red Tinge

My Canon MP830 has suddenly begun printing all images with an overall reddish tinge, which is especially noticeable on photos. I have checked and made sure the ink cartridges are in the proper positions in the print head.

What do I do to resolve this issue?

Thank you for your assistance.

Gerry

IP6700D Same Problem

I have the exact same thing. I didn't have this problem before I installed the win 7 drivers. I had the xp drivers installed and it printed ok but would only allow me to print 1 time and then it would sat that the printer was busy.

The only problem is, I am not exactly running things the way they were ment to. I have the software installed on england and the printer modified to the same so I can do direct to cd printing. I am also running non oem cartridges and I am using a chip re-setter. At some point (before I got the chip re-setter) in time I had a dialog box pop up saying that, I could void my warranty and it would stop monitoring the ink. Well it still kept giving me trouble saying I was out of ink, so I finally bought a chip re-setter.

It is good to know I am not the only one.

Ask a Question