Canon MX377 prints extremely slow. Please help!

Hi Guys,

I have a CANON MX377 All-in-One printer. I like using it and never had any issues with it. But now, its printing horribly slow - regardless whether I print documents or pictures and regardless of the program I am printing from. It prints about a line at a time, then pauses for several seconds before printing a tiny little bit more, then again waiting several seconds and so on. It all started when one of our office staff accidentally unplugged the printer while it was printing a document. After plugging it and turning it back on, a warning pop-up shows on my PC window saying something... "warning, printer was suddenly umplugged... and something like saying don't do it again". I forgot the exact words on that pop-up. I am printing over a LAN, but my network setup hasn't changed. It prints extremely slow no matter which PC I use on same LAN connection.

I searched the internet for answers, tried many of the suggestions like how to reset all the settings to its factory default settings, etc. but no use. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Ask a Question