Canon Pixma MG5750

I have always used Canon and compatible inks but everything, at the moment, is only printing in pink! I have tried purchasing from various suppliers and all the cartridges behaving in the same way. I've done all the nozzle checks, pricking the air holes, touching ink outlet with a damp cloth and to no avail. Have already returned one of this model as I was having the same issues so this printer is actually only a few weeks old. Any ideas????

I don't have an answer for this unfortunately but i am trying to find the answer for the same problem. If i find an answer i will post it here to help you out too.

Since this was posted in march, have you any updates since then?

This is new experience to me. I think you can try to check your color cartridge option if there is only selected pink color to print or also you can contact you retailer's or seller's explaining the problem as it is few days old you bought.

Ask a Question