Canon Pixma TS8150 - Worst printer ever ?

I bought Canon Pixma TS8150. Wireless connection is so poor that printer sometimes works, sometimes not. Router is near printer. Build quality is a disaster. You always have feeling that sometimes will fallof and you will broke something. All my 6 printers were Canons so far but I think this one is the last one.

O, and the sofware. Canon My Image Garden, what a crap. The worst software ever build. No Save as, no Back Up files made with this crap is possible. So you cant use it on other computers.

I have a TS 8150 too and what you have said is spot on. Terrible design and ergonomics.Don't you just get fed up of having to register the paper all the time as well as being asked if I want to retract the paper tray every time I want to turn it off! And, yes, My Image Garden is full of weeds ie. crap. Was forced to buy this as my older Canon Printer, which was fine, couldn't be repaired as Canon has discontinued the software the shop needed to fix it. How's that for environmental responsibility?!
In addition, the CD tray has stopped working (I bought it because it had this facility) and I cannot get anyone at Canon to respond to this at all.
Out of interest I also have a very early Canon Printer BJC-250 around 20+ years old. It's never gone wrong, ever.
And amazingly I can still source printer cartridges for it! Time to find a different manufacturer I think............

Ask a Question