carriage jam on office hero 6.1

we are on our 3rd kodak office hero 6.1 and yrt again we have an error message saying ' printhead carriage jam' have followed the advice to clear any obstruction (which we cannot see any) and we cannot check the printhead as it is still over on the left hand side of the carraiage and will not move out to the centre to check. error code 3527.
have been on the kodak site but not much help, sop any adivce help on here would be helpful

thank you

To resolve the issue by following few steps –

First open the printer door.

Install Printer cartridges, if the printhead and ink cartridges are not installed in the printer.

If the ink cartridges and printhead are already in the printer, remove them, then reinstall them.Close the printer access door.

i have done all that as per the advice on the website and if you read my post i did say that the carrige is still over on the left hand side inside the and you cannot access the cartridges .
i have been able to get the carraige into the centre beofr but it will not budge.
am going to look for a new printer at the weekend and it wont be a kodak one!!

Ask a Question