Cartridge not recognised

Hi, I have an Epson S22. I bought some non epson cartridges and the printer was fine. i have now boought some more and it is saying 'Cartridge not recognised'. Any ideas on what is going on?

If you have used the same non Epson cartridges both times and the first time they worked then it is probably a problem with the second batch of cartridges you bought, I suggest contacting the supplier you purchased them from and see if they can help you or possibly replace the cartridges.

The quality of non genuine products can vary a lot depending on where you buy them from so always be careful when doing so, check for ratings and make sure you have some sort of guarantee.

Hi,

Compatible ink/toner cartridges sometimes do not work. But high quality ones definitely have better chances to work. If you are interested, you may check us at loveofficestuffs.com We sell very high quality compatible/ remanufactured toner/ink cartridges.

Ask a Question