Color laser printer

Hi. I've tried to do a search for this as I'm sure there are hundreds of these types of threads but, it kept telling me nothing was found, even if I just searched for the word "laser", and there is a thread on the first page with laser in the title :confused:

So anyways to my question. I'm trying to buy a reliable color laser printer for my parents. We used to have an HP laser printer a long time ago but I'm not sure where it went. They've been having problems with the printers they've gotten since then and I figured I might as well go back to an HP laser printer. It doesn't have to necessarily be an HP but, my main goal is to find something that is very reliable. I'm not too worried about how great the quality is. Any info on what might be the better models to look at and also where I might be able to find some good deals would be greatly appreciated.

Ask a Question