Compatible cartridges for Canon printer

I have Canon MG 3250 printer which has run out of ink. This printer is not yet launched in some countries like India and hence I am not able to get the repacement cartridges for the same

Can you please let me know the compatible cartridges which can be used for this printer?

Thanks
Aravinda

The cartridges you need for the printer are the PG-540 (black) and CLI-541 (colour) cartridges.

There are many cartridges that can replace your cartridges and can adjust with you printer you can try Canon PIXMA MG2520 and Canon PIXMA MG3520.

What atlantic inkjet is saying is that depending on your printer region your cartridges may have slightly different numbers for example USA, EUROPE, ASIA etc all have different printer models and numbers. Check out what your local number is or the OEM (original cartridges) in your printer and use those for compatibles, my advice double check and research the cartridges before your purchase.

Ask a Question