Compatible ink for pixma iP100

I would like to refill my pixma cartriges, what is a good ink vendor that will not cause problems with my $200 printer?

The cartridges you need for your printer are the PGI 35 and PGI 36, if you search google for compatible versions you should find a number of sites that do them. I think stinkyinkshop.co.uk do them but I haven't used them personally so I don't know about the quality.

* I've used OCP (German) ink for several years to refill mostly CLI-8 cartridges, and been very, very satisfied with the ink. OCP has a distributor in the USA.
* However, there is a definitely learning curve with cart refilling, and until you learn what you are doing, you can "shoot yourself in the foot" with a poorly refilled cart for your iP100
* I'm not sure that the USA distributor has OCP ink that work in an iP100. Is it a Selphy-type printer?

* Note, I'm a retired hobby'ist / volunteer photographer who enjoys being able to make high quality photo prints at very reasonable cost.
* Other than being a satisfied customer, I have no connection with OCP ink, or their North American distributor

also see reply to semi-related question

Last edited:

Ask a Question