Crisp Text Choices and some photos

So I'm in the market for a printer and looking to cover the range of needs many people printing might have. What bothers me most is the typical inkjet printer always seems to give splotchy results when it comes to matte paper. Text can be downright hideous with the combination of these printers and papers.

I mostly use heavier matte papers (sometimes around 110lb). I rarely use glossy paper.

I've done much research and have seen mention of some 'straight through' path laser printers that might get the job done since typical lasers will often get jammed once something a bit heavier makes its way through it. I'm open to inkjets if there is hope for them on this medium.

Any information anyone can help me out with would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!!

While I know we're on a digital photography website, there are so many talented and knowledgable people here I felt the need to post.

Ask a Question