deep cleaning epson r3000

hello there!

a friend gifted me an Epson R3000. he did not use it for a year. i tried printing but paper came out white. cartridges are still full (and not dried put, i removed them and gently tucked them to a white paper and there‘s fluid ink in there).

i ran the cleaning-program around 15 times now and half of the colors are coming back, but the other colors seem stubbornly clogged.

is there any trick or advice how to get the pipes de-clogged again? alcohol overnight?

many thanks in advance!

s

Evening,
google Epson head cleaner fluid, you need to flush the print head out with a cleaning solution if you search this on youtube, basically, you get a seal using a syringe with the cleaning fluid in (lets say-3-4ml per flush on each colour), and try to push this through using the cleaning fluid, this sometimes works very well, it just depends how blocked the printhead nozzles are. You put tissue under the printhead when doing this to soak all this. The trick is to get a good seal when pushing on the syringe through each colour, your find the easier it is to push on the syringe, the less the head is blocked on that paticular colour.

Ask a Question