Dell V715w printer cartridge

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the Dell V715w can use any other printer cartridges as the Dell ones are out of stock and we urgently need to print assignments. The Dell printer is built be Lexmark I believe, does a Lexmark cartridge fit? Please help, need to be able to go buy one from a shop sometimes rather than order online

remanufactured cartridges

The Dell V715W, V515W, and V313W plus some other Dell printers use the same cartridges. I have ordered a few remanufactured cartridges, but haven't used yet.
They are almost 1/2 the price.
I ordered some quality ink to try and refill the Dell ones. They are simple to refill, but the ink level doesn't change. There is a chip on the cartridge that needs to be reset.
As soon as I find out how to do that, I will post a new topic.

I ordered 2 black and 1 color remanufactured cartridges. They were from PrintPal, but it doesn''t matter where they came from. They are made in China and are pure junk.
The ink came out of the cartridges when I took the tape off. they would not print except for blotches. The printer A V515W which uses the same as the V715W, recognized the cartridges, but printing was terrible. The ink must be really bad.
Beware of remanufactured non OEM cartridges for awhile.

Ask a Question