Dried ink

Hello I have Epson L 386 and I haven't use it for at least 4 years.
Is there any way to remove dried ink and put it again to work?

Thank you

Hey, if you haven't used your Epson L386 printer for a while, the ink might have dried up and clogged the printhead. You can try cleaning it by wiping the printhead with a soft cloth and using a syringe or dropper to flush out any dried ink. Soak the printhead in cleaning solution, rinse it with distilled water, dry it, and then test it. Hope that helps!

Hey, if you haven't used your Epson L386 printer for a while, the ink might have dried up and clogged the printhead. You can try cleaning it by wiping the printhead with a soft cloth and using a syringe or dropper to flush out any dried ink. Soak the printhead in cleaning solution, rinse it with distilled water, dry it, and then test it. Hope that helps!
Thanks!

Hey friend, if you're dealing with dried ink on your printer, I might be able to help. Here are some steps that you can take to remove it. First, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power source. Then, open the printer cover and gently wipe away any excess ink with a soft, lint-free cloth. If the ink is still dried on the printer, you can try using a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a cloth to dissolve it. Just make sure to test a small area first to avoid any damage. Once you're done, let the printer air dry completely before turning it back on. Hope this helps!

Ask a Question