Duplex Printing

Hey people, i just sign up for this forum, i hope you guys can help me a little bit.

I am opening a business and i am interested in printing my own catalogs, the catalogs are going to be 1/2 Letter size (5.5" x 8.5")
Ive been looking to buy a full duplex printer and i understood that these printers can come with 1 or 2 engines.
I looked up at youtube and saw that most of the printers will print a page, wait about 20 seconds for the ink to dry, pull the paper back in and then print on the other side.

I want my catalogs to be about 30-40 pages (which means about 10 Letter size pages folded to half for each catalog).

I guess it will take too much time, and with todays technology im sure theres a better way to do this, does anyone have any advice?
What would be a reasonable price for a printer that can print on both sides at the same time without having to wait and pull the paper back in, can you recommend any?

Thanks alot!

I have the OKI C6050DN Printer. When I print on both sides, the printer prints onside then starts duplexing. It doesn't delay at all. Printing is almost as fast as just printing one side.

Ask a Question