Epson 0x60 error

My Epson XP 422 has the error code 0x60 on start up. No way to get around it. Tried turn off and on again several times. Moved ink carriage over from right to left and back to right again. Tried taking ink cartridges out and back in again a couple times.

Looking into it there's not much I can find on fixing the issue but looks like it could be a sensor problem, but no idea where the sensor is?

Ok well just to update: I decided to just take the damn thing apart haha! (Youtube'd it - found one similar to mine). I took the print head out and tried to clean it up. Put it all back together and started it up - It actually started up and didn't show the 0x60 error! But then it came up with a 0x9E I think it was. I turned it off and left it for couple hours.
Came back just now and it's started up no issues!... fingers crossed - only thing is I still have no yellow :(

Ok well just to update: I decided to just take the damn thing apart haha! (Youtube'd it - found one similar to mine). I took the print head out and tried to clean it up. Put it all back together and started it up - It actually started up and didn't show the 0x60 error! But then it came up with a 0x9E I think it was. I turned it off and left it for couple hours.
Came back just now and it's started up no issues!... fingers crossed - only thing is I still have no yellow :(

Have you the YouTube link? I have a epson 2630wf and have the 0x60 error. The sensor will have to be cleaned.

Ask a Question