Epson ET-2720 not found on network

According to the network status page, the printer is connected to our wireless network with an "excellent" signal strength. More often than not, none of my PCs connected to the same WiFi network can find the printer. It can take me hours trying to print off and on, and then randomly, the printer shows up again. The computers have a "good" or "excellent" signal strength.

No, I don't change the network on any frequency, the network is very stable (other than the printer) and yes network discovery is on.

As someone who has supported many networks in the past, I've never had great love of how Windows (mis)manages printers. Is the problem Windows or the ET-2720? I really wish that the printer had an ethernet port so I could at least try to determine if it was the printer or the PC...I'd gladly run a cable if that would stabilize the connection.

Ask a Question