Epson Hummingbird T0807 Ink compatibility issue

Hello all. Just seeing if anyone else has come across the same issue that I have and can come up with any reason behind it.

I only print photos with a few relatively aged Epson printers, PX730 and a couple of other models in the same range that use the same ink. So I only use original Epson ink. I generally buy from Ebay to keep the cost as low as possible but very occasionally I get seemingly original Epson cartridges, but with the cartridges themselves having a blue label rather than a black one, and these tend not to work with my printers, despite the printer being listed as being compatible.

When I query with the sellers most are of the opinion that the cartridges should work with my printer and are unaware of any difference between a blue and black label cartridge. I cant find anything on the web to suggest what the difference is either.

I am guessing this is an issue with imported cartridges??!

Ask a Question