Epson P50 printer Inks

Hi I would like to purchase a six pack of genuine Epson cartridges TO807
However after reading of people who have been supplied with “get you started” cartridges of low ink capacity or cartridges whose chip life is well advanced I am not sure from whom I can confidently purchase. I am not looking for the cheapest supplier, but one who is relatively cheap yet is dependable to deliver the genuine article.
Thank you
Barry

Where abouts do you live Barry? We deliver anywhere in Australia and sometimes New Zealand.

We strive to have the lowest prices on Epson cartridges and can attempt to beat lower prices on genuine items if you find them.

Thanks,

INK HOUSE

Last edited:
its common practice for seller to remove the cartridges from new printers and resell them via ebay or amazon as a standard multipack but they are not the same, they are sample cartridges and contain only half ink as a genuine pack. If you receive these from any ebay or amazon seller you should refuse them and ask for a refund.

Epson are wise to this practice and the new range of XP printers come with "starter inks" which can only be used as the first set of cartridges ever installed into the printer, if you try to use them in a printer which isn;t on its first set of cartridges they won't work.

There's a reason the OEM inks are so cheap on Amazon, if you want the real thing you have to pay for it.

Ask a Question