epson r3000 black ink leaking

hi
we have problem with epson r3000.
black ink is leaking on the page. after not using longer time, black stops printing at all. have to do hard printhead cleaning, start printing, but problem about ink drops on prints still there.
anyone had that problem. maybe can suggest any solution .

Last edited:
Black ink leaking

I am not too sure which cartridge your printer has but if it has any of the normal single color cartridges that sit over a small feed tube when it is installed, you can stop it very easy.
For reference, I have several printers that use this type of cartridges. When My printer started leaking, I was in the same condition as you are. The black ink would be gone and stop printing black.
My solution: Take a wide rubber band cut to length of the width of the carriage where the little post are. Punch holes in to match each post. Sit cartridges in as normal over the inserted band over the post. With the extra soft seal, it possibly will stop your leak. I have had very good luck with this procedure.
Good luck.

Ask a Question