Epson Stylus Photo R800

Hi
Unfortunately I don't use my R800 often enough and it usually means that I have to go through all the head cleaning and wasting ink! When it works it produces the most amazing photos, but not today!! I have done all the nozzle checking etc. and I have put in new ink cartridges but when the photos come out they have got faint yellow lines going down from top to bottom. What worries me is that I have only got 3 original cartridges in and 4 from Premium Ink Cartridges but I'm sure it printed okay a while ago. Has this happened to anyone else and what caused it?

I Keep cleaning solution in a set of refillable ink cartridges, I use them to clean the print head after printing if I wont be using the printer for a few days, that way I am not wasting any ink. You can also take out the print head and run cleaning solution through each nizzle applying with a syringe with small rubber tube securing at the end of the syringe forcing some liquid through each nizzle very gently..

I Keep cleaning solution in a set of refillable ink cartridges, I use them to clean the print head after printing if I wont be using the printer for a few days, that way I am not wasting any ink. You can also take out the print head and run cleaning solution through each nizzle applying with a syringe with small rubber tube securing at the end of the syringe forcing some liquid through each nizzle very gently..

Wow Robin hood, I wouldn’t know how to do any of that, don’t even know where the printer heads are, but thank you for that advice.

If you watch it on youtube I bet you could do it.. The biggest tool you be needing is a small
screwdriver...

Ask a Question