Epson sx100

HELP!!!! :eek: i brought a EPSON SX100 printer 2nd hand as im a student and just needed a cheap printer, it didn't come with any software and after about 2 months ive finally got my computer to accept it only to find out that it wasn't printing properly :mad: , iv cleaned the printer heads 3 times and now it prints all 4 colors but it has a faded line every 3mm or so horizontally all the way down the page :'( , I haven't found anything on the internet about this happening and im doing a forensics degree and need to print off decent quality pictures of crime scenes. I'm at my wits end with this printer and am clutching at straws for any answer to this problem, any help at all would be greatly appreciated, :(
Thanks
Nat :)

HELP!!!! :eek: i brought a EPSON SX100 printer 2nd hand as im a student and just needed a cheap printer, it didn't come with any software and after about 2 months ive finally got my computer to accept it only to find out that it wasn't printing properly :mad: , iv cleaned the printer heads 3 times and now it prints all 4 colors but it has a faded line every 3mm or so horizontally all the way down the page :'( , I haven't found anything on the internet about this happening and im doing a forensics degree and need to print off decent quality pictures of crime scenes. I'm at my wits end with this printer and am clutching at straws for any answer to this problem, any help at all would be greatly appreciated, :(
Thanks
Nat :)

Type in Printer Status and you will get a 4 page resume of the condition of your printer and what to look for so that you can at least have some idea of where to look and solve your problem. It may be a starting point with a point or two that you have missed.

Type in Printer Status and you will get a 4 page resume of the condition of your printer and what to look for so that you have some idea of where to look and solve yourproblem.It may be a starting point or two that you may have missed. Good luck with your efforts.

Ask a Question