Epson WF - 2860 Printer

I am very disappointed with the ink costs of running my Epson printer to the point that I will need to replace as it runs out of ink very quickly and the number of prints is in two figures only.I appreciate that I don't do a lot of printing and it is quite irregular but I reckon over 80% of my ink doesn't get near the paper!
Has anyone else experienced this problem with this model? I've not had the printer a year yet and spend six months of the year out of the country, Do I have the right to return it as "faulty" as it does not do the number of copies as,in my opinion ,it is not fit for purpose? I think it is a new model so there are no compatibles yet.
Any advice would be much appreciated
Yozza

Yozza, sounds like you might have Epson "Try Out" ink cartridges that have very limited ink in them.
These cartridges are provided with all new Epson printers.

Hi,Ruffin
No,the original ones that came with the printer lasted for about four copies! The cartridges used are supposed to be full ones but thanks for the response - I can see where you're coming from
Cheers
Yozza

Ask a Question