Epson WF-7820 will not accept after market inks after update

I need to rollback the firmware on this printer. I need more detail. I understand running the updater and powering down on purpose to get the printer in recovery mode. Need more detail on the correct older firmware to accept the after market inks and more detail on how to swap this file to "fool" the updater process. Also would like more detail on how to change updates to never. Have seen how to use updater to change to never but this printer does not seem to give me that option. Thanks.

Hey, I did some research on the issue you're having with your Epson WF-7820 printer not accepting after-market inks after a firmware update. There are a few things you can try to fix the problem. First, check for a new firmware update on the Epson website or contact their customer support. If that doesn't work, you can try reverting to an older firmware version, or you can use genuine Epson ink cartridges. Just keep in mind that using third-party ink cartridges can sometimes void the printer's warranty and damage the printer, so it's important to use reputable third-party ink cartridge brands if you do choose to use them.

Ask a Question