Epson wf2540 not printing after new print head replacement

Hi all! New member, first time poster. Just got an epson wf2540, the third one I've owned since they came out. Got it nearly new from Ebay. Wouldn't print, so after multiple cleanings, bought and installed new print head. Worked perfectly on the first test print and first printed item. The next day, wouldn't print, so did a test print and got colored bands. A full page receipt from a site on the internet printed out as a black page with colored spots on the outside edges. (I have attached the scan of the test page.) Unplugged the printer and left it overnight. The next day it wouldn't print at all. Did head clean and still nothing. Down loaded drivers thinking that was the issue. Nope, still nothing. The scanner part works and the computer does communicate with the printer. I am at a loss as to what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
img002.jpg

Ask a Question