Error - Printing (Intermec PC43d printer)

(Can't uninstall the previous driver. Not appearing in Programs & Features)

When I'm printing a file. Nothing happens. And an exclamation point/troubleshooting appears. I tried troubleshooting so it will fixed the problem automatically but nothings happens. I even did that "Restart the Printer Spool" or delete all files in the Printer Spool, and didn't fixed my problem. It keeps repeating that yellow alert thing. I tried reinstalling the printer's driver but it always say "Another version of InterDriver version exists and must be removed before installing this version..." I remove the device and I tried searching the InterDriver in Program Features, but I can't find it. So here I am stuck with this problem. Can you help me fixed this? Why am I getting this error?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 263
try Reset the memory to return the printer to its default configuration. After you reset the memory, power off the printer and return the DIP Switches to the desired settings.

Ask a Question