ET-2550 How to work around the borders to get the exact image size?

Hi, I'm printing proxy cards so it's important to print the image the exact size that it is. I'm printing on 6x4 photo paper. First, the image was enlarged, almost filling the whole paper, the "size to fit" on or off made no helpful difference. So I made the image file itself 6x4 (filling it with a white background) so the card image would be exact. And that would have worked, but the borders shrink the entire document, making the cards about 0.4cm off each way. Apparently the ET-2550 can't print borderless, so I'm stumped. I tried printing with my iPad where you can pinch to zoom the image in and out, but this means even if I try to somehow pinch zoom it to get it perfect, it won't be exact, and definitely not every time too. Same goes for resizing the card itself, I don't know how to make it the exact size it needs to be to counteract the shrinking. Please is there any way I can work around this? Here's a photo to compare the print size to the size it's supposed to be, and a screenshot with a coloured background just to show how much the boarders shrink it (taking fit to frame off just shrinks it more). Thank you!
IMG_1489.JPG
Capture.PNG

Ask a Question