Expression Premium XP-610

hi has anyone got this printer I cant get it to work when I put paper in it it says open the output tray manual which I have done but still wont print

Xp-610

If I am correct, the XP-610 is one of the normal XP series. If so, I have an XP-600. I had to send it back to be replaced. It didn't work out of the box. Mine worked a while, few days, and then stopped pulling paper. Went into a paper jam every time I tried to use it. Also, the paper tray has to be all the way in and the paper catcher out before it will work. The small paper tray should be in just to the small indent you can feel when pushing it in.
Sounds like you may have a small switch not making contact when you open the paper catcher panel. Personally, I am not too happy with mine even though it works ok now.
I put a ciss unit on it to save in the cartridge costs. About 80% or so! It does use quite a lot of ink. Purchased it for the double side printing for my book I'm writhing.

Ask a Question